Monday, June 7, 2010

Legalize Weed In The Bible





DrùDollz
I'm back here
to offer you a new creation made to the design of others)
I love, I argue, like originality,
reason that pushes me to create my own patterns,
But I admit that when someone offers me
to give life to their drawings, I always get excited:)
This time it was the turn of the talented Drus and his doll ^ O ^
(design by Drus )

The commission came from me baby You gotta * _ * ( Devitalizart )
I accepted not only because the design was cute
but also because of the significance it had:
Indeed, the location of the doll ...

... was not random ...


... but it was the same that a future mother, that she
that this child would have received as a gift ...


... echography had seen his belly ^ ^
The future unborn fact hid the eyes with her hands
(You have to suck out what you see?
but I understand there are so many things to see ...)
good future life, little one:) a kiss to
Drus and You: * ***

And now ... curtain!
Shopping tips!



fabrics purchased on site fabricrehab ^ __ ^ I'm not cute? * O *
Here in Italy the kind of decorations I can not find easily ...

I recommend this site because: 1
: Photos are quite faithful to the original
2: Despite being from England arrived in about ten days
because the Italian post office)

The notes are rather painful :
1: the cost
2 does not give free samples. Bad thing in terms of marketing ...
not at all make me want to buy more so! Long live the omaggini!


Bells bought from a shop e-bay Australian quehanh1768
bells to 4 200 € ... a bargain, really.

Positive notes:
1: the low cost. For me 50 bells will pay a euro more ...
2: many colors (green, blue, gold, purple, red)
3: Despite being from Australia it took him only twenty days ...

negative Notes:
1: the quality is not excellent ... I found seven more in the box, but in total, 13 were crushed or without pebble inside that would make them play.

In the photo you see my sister who has them (if you trust nun!) And discard those broken ... Hahaha!

In the next post will address the topic "PINS"
not miss it! ^ _ ^



0 comments:

Post a Comment