Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Roses To Congerd Someone





Sgrilli
or the second pins Grig

Tranquille, mo will not give me the jewels ... there are those who make them
much more beautiful:)
(for example ... have you ever seen the masterpieces of
Caracol ? No?? significant lack, in the run
his blog ! ^__^)

AH! First of all, thank you ... my blog has reached 102 supporters
* O * are moved and will have to invent something to thank you ...
maybe a candy near my 26th birthday ^ _ ^

The first is that you see now in the hands of Ila
and the famous brooch called the "roof" as he called
its Minuzzo ... ahahha!
What do you say, it's pretty madcap?
I like a lot because I love the swirl!


Cute, no? There is also a tinkling bell ^ ^



Eco
the back, with my firmetta ... Grigaranzia true! XD



Here our model Ila posed with his tinkling badge!
^ __ ^ Thanks
Ila, for the picture!
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

The second is done by Devi, as for me omaggino
ordered DrùDollz ^ _ ^
At his suggestion, I used colors ultra Burtoniani
(who really like it too ... often dressed in black would not
eh? XD)
Swirl for her, because .. . Tim Burton uses it a lot: D


MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
The third is mine:) And
'ultra hairy (synthetic hair) and has two bells: one center and
an end.
It 's a pin dual-use because you just stick a hook in the eye that
immediately becomes a key ^ _ ^


E 'is not actually very soft and very summery ... hahaha!



But I admit that I wear now too:)))



Finally here she is wearing ^ __ ^
That is the background paper covers the glass from a cabinet in my office ...
is stuck there for 20 years ... who has the courage to kill?? I am also fond
to wallpaper T__T


recorded on
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

As I said, not for sale, are gifts that I, as an alternative to
keychain, to those who buy my dolls ....
^ ^ But if someone does not want a doll but the keyrings
that let me know:)

Finally ...
back tips for shopping!

Staying on the theme pins, I show you where I got
attacks:) The site
Paper and String Sarah's sweet:) And
'stocked and we found a little bit of everything, including its
beautiful creations!
She also has a blog , there Board to visit ...
often shows its study, the vast expanses of trimmings, felt etc.
ready to be shipped to customers ... in short, it's nice and reassuring
see how a company works ^ _ ^
His is a "company policy" that I admire very
In my first and only order (but I will soon others)
I was very satisfied:
items arrive in a lovely purple bag * O *, well protected by packaging.
omaggino No, not this time, but
Sarah always attached with a note on printed photographs of his creations,
on which to write by hand thanks for having ordered from her.
I love this kind of thing. Customers always enjoy
feel special, no? ^ _ ^
ok, now you show one of the things I took from her:
components for brooches, of course:)
I took the box of 50 and I paid £ 3.25
are very durable and well finished:)
Here the quality is very important: it must support the creation well
and also be pleasing to the eye, although there are hidden.


course by Sarah I bought other stuff ... but there the snocciolerò as
^ ^ Thanx Sarah! ^___^

0 comments:

Post a Comment