Thursday, June 17, 2010

Guitar Hero Drum Dangle





Drops's story

Hello everyone! Today I want to tell
a fairy tale: the protagonist is
him a draft Ale ...

... Indeed, no, the version of the draft softies Ale.


He is the new, small and born of a collaboration with "Monster Ale"
(as I like to call it)
She wished that the birth is one of my dear friend, Cube , which express
the desire to want a monster made by us added:
that I had an S on his chest ... as the initial
name of the woman who receives a gift ...


... wings ...


... and a withered flower in her hand.


^ __ ^ that made ... pelleting thanks for the request and for the
you had infinite patience in waiting for!

Now, however, show my ... tell us why are you so sad?



---------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------
To "read" the story and more photos, blogs run on

For other photos visit this link
--------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

This time I enjoyed the scenery a little treat by adding one of my
old creation made with dried twigs, bark and beads:
dates from the fourth high school, was a task for the lesson
model (do not remember that vote had not even taken) and oddly is still intact.

Finally, I leave you a little preview ^ __ ^
Whose umbrella is this?



Finally ... Grig no excuse why not email more pictures.
Sorbitan the Grig pupazzara and be happy for her, since she found
puppets in a size you like.

ok,, stop talking in third person ...
guys are inundated with work that I can not post
and see me mainly as a colorist.
It 's a new field for me, giving me much satisfaction
but leaves me little free time ...
the hours I could devote to the cazzeggiano dedicated to puppets
because I do not draw horror but because they are back with the committees.
-_________-"

I was also thinking if frozen and postponed until September as
I want to prepare the material to sell at a flea market
summer in which I participate.
I hope you understand that I do not like doing things carelessly
but I want to always take care of every detail in what I create, design
the doll and that this takes time :)

Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment