Monday, May 24, 2010

Pregnancy Uti Brown Discharge




The creative friends
seriously harm the health of my Portfolio ...
(episode 1)
^___^

Hello everyone!
Oh how I love this blog ... and as I am
meet new people and more and more special, I love
more!

One of these is Judith (2-3 and his last and first names ^ ^ )
a girl that makes fimo half to shape the imagination.
His illustrations seem pins and it was this element that has triggered
my desire to buy one of his creations ... then I saw THAT
pin and I lost my head:)
not a day passed that did not peep that picture,
mulling whether to take or not ... I finally decided and the sweet
Judith sent it to me ^ _ ^

Here is the beautiful packaging recycling has specially made for me
*________*
E 'beautiful, finished and beautiful like a cover of a book ...


... a book of fairy tales, which opens and reveals a clear sky!
A purple sky, those who see only the most beautiful dreams!
but hey ... you cloud the sky appears and who, perched on a white piece of
cloud? She 's the
pin "Avioncito de papel" !
How wonderful! * O *

closely
Here! What a treasure! * O *

I have the habit of recycling more ... and how I could put away a pack
so beautiful?
so I stuck to my bachechina new cork ... so the pin once
removed, we could always put on its cloud ^ _ ^
addition, the clouds are pockets perfect fit for small business!

The pin will stay well in the midst of other creative objects
created by my friends!
The necklace in fimo was made by another Genius:



Finally, the badges worn * O *

Thanks again, Judith!
jealously guard your treasure! Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment