Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cheats For Pokemon Ruby For Vba




Cenerello Update ^ _ ^

Yet he left me after a few days of his birth.
E 'was adopted by Julie and I am happy because I am sure that she will
good:) Thanks!

Cenerello Below you can see while wearing the vest and the collar
parts, specifically designed for Giulia
according to their color tastes ^ ^



Here, as in previous vests I have used both cloth fabric



Here are the pockets!
This time I took them outside, but I have sewn inside.
In practice I made a small rectangular hole to create the entry and
have sewn inside a cloth bag with lilac ...

... you can see better here ^ ^


collar is made with two colors: burgundy and purple



These photos are slightly
better than before, as well as the lightbox now I
a cold lighting system in addition
^ ^ I am better equipped with a camera (a Nikon Coolpix S620)
but the results obtained with the next post I will see them!
Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment