Sunday, May 16, 2010

Where Can U Buy Yak Wheels




DraGrig? no, dracu!
directly from the land of dragons, here's my new creation!
E 'being done to cubes ( Cube in the desert), a baby girl
^____^

dracu is a baby dragon ... a puppy off the top 20 cm and 14 cm
totally pannolenci with some detail made with different materials ...
But we admire him well!


course, this is articulated!
both the front and rear legs move
^ ^


The tail is curled, as I like

vision rear of the shorts of the dragon
time I did the little hole of chiulino (as he says Ila)
cubes, daughters want me to?


us approach the nose!
quiet, not breathing fire!

Here you can see clearly the eyes and nose
that I made with the carded wool
(ingrigolata)
I liked to combine this technique to find sewing ^ ^
for details that make children very well ...
think that hard work to do with such small eyes
cloth!
Here we see a bit of mouth ... (But better known in those initials)
also made with wool that ^ ^



us approach the collar: D
You may wonder: why do a collar with a dragon ?
do not know, gave me the idea of \u200b\u200ba princely Drake!
The belly is decorated ^ ^


Of course you can remove the collar:)


's focus on wings, beautiful soft, stuffed and decorated with wire, ready to make
dracu to fly!

Now I continue to produce! Let me know if you like the dragon!
Baciotti!


0 comments:

Post a Comment