Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How Do I Reduce To Fit A Franklin Covey Compact





Delicious news!
(read all I recommend!
then I ask you!)
This time, no picture!
(buuuuuuu! did the crowd, wielding pitchforks)
few days ago I suffered a bad
back pain and therefore could not be at the pc to the drawing board and
T___T
Because of my inability to be with our hands, I wanted to do something
least, but unfortunately I was not a puppet
ideas that I had been commissioned (a dragon ^ ^) and so I wanted to use a
old model, merely renewing color and embellishments.

Cenerello So here are elegantly parading on the catwalk ...


er ... the back with the usual "detailing" ^ ^



=^___^= Miaooo! Cenerello Calls cuddles!



see how many poses can take? ^ __ ^






A little detail: the pockets of the vest pockets and are true
collar is applied to a bell __ ^ ^



The Musino! Whiskers in cotton and even the protruding tooth!
Every detail has been patiently sewing ^ _ ^



Here some stunts to draw attention ...



... a moment of relaxation ... do not relax too much you need to do
the last pose, the sexy!



Ta dan! Nude! The vest can be removed!
If required, even the neck ^ _ ^




Fine!
There is Cenerello liked? ^ _ ^ Well
know that you can adopt it, does not have a master:)
In this regard, the tasty news is that I opened a shop
online!
where as I will put my creations for sale ^ __ ^
Currently there is only him because the other things I have created for commissions!

Artesanum is a site where you can sell handmade products in
for free, commission-free or
registration requirement by the client ^ _ ^ for
contact the seller simply click on the orange frets
"contact or buy" and just talk to me!

for those interested to understand more, I refer you to the blog of
(must-see for her fabulous creations!)
that was the one who introduced me to this fabulous website: Thanks Ila!

Also, thanks to the promptings of the holy woman
'm building a light box to take pictures of my creations:
those who have seen above I have made a prototype still no lights, but
I must say that the result, to be done at home and not outside, it is acceptable.

no doubt about it, thanks to this passion for the craft I know
many hardworking and talented girlie ^ __ ^
present them to you as well you do in the meantime time
tuuutte to watch their creations
(for those curious, go to the section " those Arteggiando " of my links ...
some are already there)

Thursday will the last day of class of carded wool ... soon I will also show that
I did in the previous lesson ^ __ ^

Hello everyone!





0 comments:

Post a Comment