Monday, March 2, 2009

Why Do Some Indians Look Italian



This morning in the shopping bag is finished and a nice cauliflower orecchiette to 12.30 ... of course both were already finished in the pan. Since lunch often consists of a first and I wanted a plate of fruit a little richer than usual. Inspired by various recipes online and a few products that fill my kitchen I came to this result


The ingredients, listed in order of use, are these:

1 \\ 2 cauliflower
pitted black olives
leek
oil salt pepper
some saffron
almonds raisins
orecchiette

I've managed to boil the cauliflower for 10 '. After this time, I drained and in the same cooking water I put Cook the orecchiette. Meanwhile, I heated the oil with the leek, I loved the cauliflower, a handful of small black olives in small pieces (if you want you can also whip), salt, pepper, a little cup of warm water where the saffron were soaked for ten minutes and last for a few grains of raisins softened.
Once cooked orecchiette were added to the sauce and seasoned with a little cheese in small scales (or parmesan if you want).
A mix of flavors (which certainly takes precedence over that of cauliflower) in perfect harmony with each other.
a hug to all

.. In the next post I will tell my participation at the 2nd national day of rail forget any of you have attended?

0 comments:

Post a Comment