Monday, March 23, 2009

I Am Peeing More Often Am I Pregnant?



Anemone gave us this beautiful and inviting recipe and I I did not lose time! I immediately re-proposed to my friends ... that good! soft and delicate!
ingredients here, this time I remained true:

Ingredients for 6:
flour 0 200g
eggs 3
extra virgin olive oil 80g
spicy oil 1 teaspoon
milk 120ml
zucchini 400g
onion 1
yeast 15g
butter and flour for the mold
curry 1 tablespoon
salt and pepper qb

Peel the zucchini and reduce them into julienne strips. Chop the onion and then dry on medium heat for 5 minutes in a pan with a tablespoon of oil and two tablespoons of water.
In a bowl, sift flour, add baking powder, milk, remaining oil, lightly beaten eggs, salt and pepper (according to taste) and curry.
Finally add the zucchini and onion.
Grease with a little butter and flour a springform pan of 22 cm in diameter, pour the mixture and bake in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 40-50 minutes, checking the area with a toothpick.

a lamb at all! e. ..
good start to Spring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment