Monday, March 9, 2009

Spray Tan Business Name Ideas

Leaving ...

I spent several days in Abruzzo, a region that literally love it for its territory, its landscapes, its nature, its small villages to the crib, his TRADITION, its wonderful people ... I had the night before departure empty the fridge to everything that he could not wait until Monday. So here I find the black olives pitted, 4 mushrooms, cabbage (most recently missed in my fridge) of ground beef ... enough to prepare to fly a single dish for dinner.

It came out of
meatballs of beef with almond flavor
accompanied by cabbage with mushrooms


Ingredients

for the meatballs
ground beef leek
salt and pepper
almond pieces
black olives (leave some whole)
nutmeg parmesan

Contour
cabbage
leek mushrooms, salt and pepper, black olives whole
vinegar

I prepared the meatballs by mixing ground beef with olives and almonds in pieces, Parmesan cheese, sliced \u200b\u200bleek, nutmeg, salt and pepper. With your hands have formed into balls and put them aside.
I browned in a pan with the leek oil so I added the cabbage. After 5 'cooking I seasoned with vinegar, salt and pepper. I put together the cabbage, sliced \u200b\u200bmushrooms salt and pepper. When the mushrooms have started to dry I put, in the same pan, the meatballs with a little oil, let it go and I covered the kitchen stirring occasionally meatballs. If the cooking goes on too long (due to larger balls of dovutoĆ¹:)) remove the vegetables (which will be added after cooking) and add the red wine.
Enjoy!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment