Friday, July 23, 2010

Why Are Whippets Bad For You




After a drawn Pippi ...
... ^ __ ^ here's a stitched

Indeed Pippi has very little now, but I
could not help but personalize it to the bone: D
I hope that the child will receive gift appeal
team (who did not take Claudia, who has commissioned me XD).

I want to mention one who creates the most beautiful and original dolls of the world: D
Pandora it produces special and I suggest you peep his blog
^ __ ^
It 's a great source of inspiration for me ... She was the first to urge them to
try to tackle the sewing machine!

Now we begin to present Grippi Longstocking!
Here there are all the pictures I made: the selection you can find another in my
album FLICKR
(in other words I made up my mind and did not know too many)


E 'more than 30 cm high and made entirely of cloth:
pannolenci I avoided for reasons of practicality: D


also has its own bag, coordinating with the dress.


The pigtails are ultra soft!
I wanted them to wool, but not very practical ...


I put rubber bands so his mistress could change her hairstyle to
Pippi!


See? Girls love so much change to their hair
dolls ^ __ ^


The strap, with velcro and decorated with colored buttons,
is an important detail and can
be positioned at will: the life on the slopes ...


... and also the neck, to create a very special
collar!


The dress (like socks) you can get up and under wears
of slippin in tune with the socks! Pippi
Ooops sorry! ^ __ ^


Finally a sketch I had done the first illustration
the previous post:)


^ __ ^ Hello everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment