Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Learn To Suck Your Own Cock...





Grippi Longstocking
(photoshop)

Ragassuoli Hello!
I'm back here with an illustration I did in an evening of
cazzeggiano deserved ...
It 's a Pippi Longstocking illustrated in my own way, on a horse
decidedly different from the usual
here because I wanted to combine my passion for design Stuffed animals
^ __ ^ I hope you like it!

It 's a tribute to those who have so patiently to see a
my design and also to Titian
which is still haunted by the memory of Pippi:)

About Pippi, I'm slowly (and with the immense patience
cloy, who has commissioned me) going to represent a doll!
are not practical in sewing, dolls, and if we combine the fact that this faccaldo
and I had plenty of time ... I worked there almost an hour a month yes and no ...
= __ =



Kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment