Sunday, December 6, 2009

How Much Cost To Play Bowling

Ten things about me. Strange strong ...

Alf (damn him!:)) Involves me in a game where I should be able to list ten things that I relate to unusual or odd. This is a meme , a sort of handing you receive a blogger and, after giving your input, forward it to third.

1. There must be a name for this, but I do not know. However, if I think the eyes, I mean the eyeball, svengoooo ..........
goes without saying that in addition to having given up to the eyepiece, I can not even imagine with contact lenses.



2. Every night before going to bed, check that the door is locked. Normal course, except that every time I close by.

3. When I go to the stadium and play the anthem of Manchester United, as I touched the arms of a hyper-obese in mid-August.

4. I hate flying. Indeed, I fear.

5. I can not stand dishes containing milk-fed veal.

6. I have roses on my head of a nursery and my hair have a life of its own. Disordered.

7. Cherish the desire to make my body tonic (in itself already an admirable example of harmonious proportions). To this end, in the time I bought (and then give cause any use) exercise bike, treadmill, rowing machine. When I turn on the Wii Fit, I spoke to him why do not you recognize me: I will do the same purpose. Ometto annuities paid to the gym, having never attended ..

8. I own a beautiful electric guitar, which I know to play the basics. But they refused, so always strumming the same chords. But I enjoy the same and perhaps, in a 'next life, I will learn.


9. I have one foot larger of the 'other. Not by much, half the number, but I assure you that it is really a problem. If you know any store owner who claims to have found pairs of shoes with odd sizes, it was me or someone like me.

10. Finally, do not put any sugar in the drink.

Not easy to list these ten characteristics and a welcome to a tribute, to which the mission Antonella with his blog:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment