Sunday, November 28, 2010

How Does A Dental Suction Pump Work




Finally ...
... will come to light in a few days, on sale, the third issue of the comic book published by
7even Age , Radairk ,
he sees the script for Antonio Mannoni , drawings Rob
and my colors.
I also had the honor to paint the cover designed by Nicola Genzianella
(temporarily replacing the good Oscar Celestini , colorist usual
covers of this comic).
E 'was my first job as a colorist and I hope you like the result
(especially the one printed ... hopefully good!).

Antonio Thank you again for giving me this opportunity and Rob
for the beautiful designs I've had the pleasure of paint:)

Now: cover and some boards!




There liberete me as a colorist, since even in December ...
well, will let you know:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment