Thursday, November 5, 2009

White Blisters In Mouth

heads - to lose.

always looking for authors or noir detective stories, I followed the advice of the Blog Alfonso and I bought The Heads, a tale of Giuseppe Genna.

's the third and final chapter of the cycle of three stories (including this one) dedicated to 'Inspector Lopez, disillusioned and cynical police inspector of the investigation section of Milan.
's inspector moves in a contemporary Milan is the' winter of 2009 and has to do with a grisly case that shocked forever 's existence.
Nell 'is Idroscalo found the body of a pensioner and, by chance, even a bag containing a woman's head. It 's the way to a crescendo of events without an accelerated smooth, will lead the main character (el author'?) In front of 'extreme. It 's a yellow (despite the claim of' author to put the story "programmatically outside the genus) with many twists, from the original (and daring) and found that Perier attend in Milan they know.
Unfortunately, it suffers from many flaws that make it inadvisable to friends.
Prose. A bold use of punctuation. Immoderate. Excessive. I give the idea?
The lexical search. Esoserrima. Hyperbolic. Too. I pay again?
About half the book (a chapter of a story and introspection throughout the book) devoted to delusions in total stream of consciousness' s author.
pretty shocking to the point that I almost immediately decided to skip the parts of delirium.
's so that the approximately 370 pages of the book, fell by almost half, with good or bad you can not take it term.
But I, who have a decidedly hedonistic relationship with reading, this is not what I expect from a book. To be sure
Alf says I need to read the first two stories of other 'author, however, I fear that I will not try to recover ...
For reference, I placed the above link to the review of our favorite Trieste, which was certainly more generous than me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment