Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fotos De Mulheres Nus

The Colombian courier - The alligator Carlotto

In my last raid - 30% off all 'Esselunga, I've got the' last story of Massimo Carlotto : Love of the bandit.
I go home, set it on the table, the last of a pile impressive, and when it's time to read it I think ... are not comfortable, I do not return anything. Usually happens to me when I left behind the reading of a previous story by the same author.
So, I go to the library and seek.
complex operation, because I own more than one thousand volumes, and I never ordered, in fact, I enjoy the mix them, convinced that any search for a particular title may be in itself a source of joy. It is not true, I realize when it happens.
So after a beer and some bad mood, he finally found the reason for my concern: is small, yellow, and is entitled: "The Colombian courier.
I had purchased years ago and I had not read it yet, distracted from the outputs of the moment or the most recent acquisitions.
The Colombian courier is a story of 2000, fourth in the series where he narrates the adventures of 'Alligator,' s alter-ego protagonist of many of the tales of noir Carlotto.
Again once, the 'ex-blues singer and ex-convict Marco Buratti, called the' Alligator is facing an investigation sui generis, which led him to sift through that ambiguous territory that lies between the law and bad, because the territory Night, night clubs and afraid to go to jail.
For help, the Milanese, and old-fashioned gangster Max memory , fat man on the run from society.
E 'an old-school noir, where there is to discover who killed the dead, but where our need to try to come up with a criminal who is in jail for a crime he did not commit.
he became entangled in a complex narcotics operations, and will have to decide whether to stay loyal to their principles (those of a bad time) and thus defy the authorities, with the consequences that this entails, especially for ex-convicts.
The story is well thought out, well-drawn characters (perhaps a bit stereotypical, but genuine) and fluent reading.
It is difficult for me to think of drinking an alligator (it is a cocktail created for the protagonist who drinks like lemonades were, and that includes 3 parts Drambuie plus 7 of Calvados, in short, a bat), but is a reading that advice, even teetotalers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment