Saturday, September 5, 2009

Manual For Rangefinder 6-24x50

To each his summer!

Welcome back! !
after this long summer break I'm back in the company of my blog, left all alone during these three months because of training courses, holiday (always short too soon), chores in the home and garden ... but mainly because of the strong desire to be outdoors as much as possible, in the garden to water the flowers, to go after Pica and Romeo (my two "ducks"), along the river for a long walk, to take care of the garden that grows (especially for some new entries which I'll discuss later), dinners with friends outdoors .... and these days of September are really nice, especially considering that in a few days I will start a new experience (work ...) and everything is always very stimulating.
to you a brief overview of pictures, series of "to each his summer!
ciauuuu

dinner and atmosphere that I love ...

Al fresco!

The new pool of water for those who just can not do without!
Visso, ancient village ...
The usual lazy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment